Charles F. Brush High School Class of '84 Scholarship
This $1,000 scholarship has been established to recognize a graduating BRUSH HIGH SENIOR, planning on pursuing a post-secondary education, who has exhibited a passion in a particular field, is highly motivated and has demonstrated service to others.
• Applicant must be a graduating senior of Charles F. Brush High School entering into his/her freshman year of college, first year of community college, or first year of vocational school or other post-secondary program.
• Applicant must have achieved a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average through seven high school semesters.
• Applicant must exhibit distinguished service to school and/or community.
• Applicant must submit the scholarship application, recommendation form, and high school transcript by the designated deadline.
An announcement of the scholarship recipient will be made at the senior awards banquet in May.
- Supplemental Questions
- Current School District
- Grade Level
- Are you planning to pursue post-secondary education?
- Please describe your community service activities.
- Please describe any leadership roles you have taken on either through school activities, community volunteering, etc.
- Please provide your SAT scores in all areas verbal, math, and writing and/or your ACT scores.
- Describe what you would like to accomplish in college and beyond. If there is one mark you could leave on this world, what would it be and how do you intend to use your time at college to prepare yourself to achieve that goal? Feel free to include anything you have done to date that might evidence your current commitment to that goal and/or someone or something that has influenced your decision to pursue this goal.
- Choose one of the following topics to let us know something about you that we might not learn from the rest of your application. (Answer just ONE of these.)
- Describe in detail some special interest, experience, or achievement.
- Discuss a person you've met or known who has had a significant influence on you.
- What issue has had the greatest impact on your life? In what way?
- Submit a recommendation form from a teacher, guidance counselor, academic advisor, or other school administrator who knows you well and is willing to share his/her impressions of you with us.
- Please contact your guidance counselor and upload a copy of your high school transcript.
- Show 6 more