Rudy J. and Annamae Labor Memorial Scholarship
This fund will provide scholarships annually for newly enrolling students who will be attending South Hills School of Business & Technology.
There will be 10 scholarships available. Each scholarship will total $7,000 to be applied toward the cost of tuition and books. Award money will be distributed evenly over six (6) terms.
Applicant must be accepted into a full time into a specialized associate’s degree program at South Hills School of Business & Technology.
- Supplemental Questions
- What year did you graduate from high school?
- Have you been accepted to South Hills School of Business and Technology?
- Are you a newly-enrolling student at South Hills School of Business and Technology?
- Have you ever earned an Associate's Degree or higher?
- Please attach a one-page typed essay discussing your short and long term goals. Are some of them related? Which are priorities? Provide examples from any aspect of your life. If you have already accomplished some goals you set for yourself in the past, you can discuss them, too
- Explain a little bit about yourself, including any activities where you showed leadership or gave back to your community. In addition, please explain your need for this scholarship, what your career goals are, and how this scholarship will benefit the pursuit of these future plans and goals.
- What is your intended program of study at South HIlls?
- Show 2 more